Thursday, May 19, 2011

Anderson Valley Open Studio Tour

The AV Open Studio Tour dates are Memorial weekend, May 28-30 and June 4-5.  This is a great opportunity to view art and studios all around Anderson Valley.  You can get more details from the AV Artist Guild website here.

Here is a tiny peek at some new work of mine.  I don't want to show the whole quilt as I may want to enter it in some quilt shows, so can't post it online yet.  And yes, I have been  busy at my photoshop class and learned many new tricks.  Yes, the sign is sideways in this part of the quilt, but it is repeated upright elsewhere. 

So come up to my studio Memorial weekend and see the whole thing as well as some other new work using photoshopped images in quilts.  Also, local jewelery and glass artist, Judy Nelson, will be demonstrating her glass bead work and showing her jewelry at my house too. 

No comments: